KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What you put in it is what you get

Oct 2, 2021 - Truck Driver in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of freight to move

Cons

Get you a DM that won’t let you sit on loads

Director of Talent & Development

Thank you for sharing your five-star review and feedback with us about your experience at Stevens Transport. We agree. You get out of your career what you put into it and we do have a lot of freight to move .We appreciate you being a part of our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Driver

Aug 30, 2021 - Class A Truck Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, great pay would recommend to anyone.

Cons

I don’t have any cons to speak of.

Director of Talent & Development

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us about your experience driving for Stevens Transport. We truly appreciate it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 1, 2021 - OTR Truck Driver in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has brand new equipment, great pay for those new to driving, as well as performance and safety bonuses, as well as referral bonuses. They offer intense training right after hiring for 8-10 weeks, then guaranteed $1000+ per week plus bonuses. $5000 Sign on bonus right now. Great company to work for if you are new to the industry due to their extensive supplemental training.

Cons

The only con is being away from home so long for training, but once that is completed the driver has options of regional routes or longer OTR routes. The regional routes allow me to be home a bit more.

Director of Talent & Development

Thank you so much for sharing your five-star feedback and review about your time driving for Stevens Transport. We appreciate it and are so glad you have had such a positive experience here with our training and safety programs and are enjoying your regional route and being at home more often.

Discover more reviews about Stevens Transport.