Stitch Fix - I really like this job! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"I really like this job!"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Stitch Fix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You couldn't ask for better coworkers than our team. People are smart, friendly, interesting, not overly stressed out. There's a lot of knowledge sharing and a healthy amount of joking around. There's also a lot of freedom to work on problems that interest you, and to have significant control over the direction of your projects. It's pretty easy to have big business impact. I've been here quite a while and am still having a good time.

There are also general perks like 4 month paid maternity and paternity leave, unlimited vacation, and not overly long hours.

Cons

There are times when it's a little too corporate-y. But I think that's a little inevitable at our size, and I think management is really well-intentioned and tries hard to make the company a positive place to work (and succeeds, for the most part).

Advice to Management

I think there could be somewhat better management and organization of people in different parts of the business. All the interconnections can feel a little overwhelming and wild west at times. But on the bright side, I think it happens because of how many cool projects we do.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Stitch Fix"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Stitch Fix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company truly does care about their employees and encourages everyone to be their best selves every single day.

Cons

There is not much room for professional growth if you are not working in the San Francisco office.

Advice to Management

Look into providing more opportunities for employees in other offices.

2. "Remote stylist"

Current Employee - Senior Stylist in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Stylist in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Stitch Fix (More than a year)

Pros

Creative, fun, team environment, supportive-great way to make extra income from home

Cons

Working extra hours in addition to a full time job can be hard

Discover more reviews about Stitch Fix.