Stitch Fix - I really like this job! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Featured Review

"I really like this job!"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Stitch Fix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You couldn't ask for better coworkers than our team. People are smart, friendly, interesting, not overly stressed out. There's a lot of knowledge sharing and a healthy amount of joking around. There's also a lot of freedom to work on problems that interest you, and to have significant control over the direction of your projects. It's pretty easy to have big business impact. I've been here quite a while and am still having a good time.

There are also general perks like 4 month paid maternity and paternity leave, unlimited vacation, and not overly long hours.

Cons

There are times when it's a little too corporate-y. But I think that's a little inevitable at our size, and I think management is really well-intentioned and tries hard to make the company a positive place to work (and succeeds, for the most part).

Advice to Management

I think there could be somewhat better management and organization of people in different parts of the business. All the interconnections can feel a little overwhelming and wild west at times. But on the bright side, I think it happens because of how many cool projects we do.

Other Employee Reviews for Stitch Fix

"Great Company + Great Team"

I worked at Stitch Fix part-time

Pros

I was sad to leave the StitchFix family! Truly loved working with such a supportive and fun team, and the work itself was great as well. Convenient hourly/flexible schedule but with a supportive base surrounding the Twin Cities.

Cons

High expectations on styling speed, but if I had stayed longer... this likely would not have been an issue.

"A Good Part Time Job"

Current Employee - Remote Stitch Fix Stylist in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Remote Stitch Fix Stylist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stitch Fix part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stitch Fix allows you to work from home and help other people with their wardrobe. You can make your own schedule and do not meet in person except for a few events a year if you wish to.

Cons

Because it is remote you can struggle to learn how to style correctly. However, there are systems in place to help you if this is your experience.