KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One Incredibly Greedy Company. Stylists Need a Union or Lawyer, Stat!

Sep 3, 2019 - Stylist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can schedule which days you work (however, see cons for why this doesn't always happen)

Cons

Just raised our Fixes to almost 5 per hour, when most stylists aren't even taking their legally required breaks at the current rate. I often clock out to quickly use the restroom because I don't want to get behind on Fixes. Basically no promotional opportunities. No longer offers full-time styling positions and cut our one benefit (sick time hours). HQ is completely disconnected from the reality that the majority of the company (stylists, warehouse workers, and CX) face. Pretend that they value feedback, when it's obvious none of it is taken into consideration. Supposedly you can make your own hours, but since inventory is regularly low you frequently have to adjust your schedule or work at inconvenient times. Dinged on metrics for things completely out of your control. They act like they're doing us some favor by allowing us to work remotely when they are the ones thriving off of the benefits of having thousands of remote workers. Stylists, CX, and the warehouses really need a union or some kind of legal representation ASAP, or it's only going to continue to get worse. This company's greed is out of control.

Continue reading
    30 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fashion styling

Jun 21, 2022 - Personal Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that I can work from home and style clients

Cons

I wish I could go full time sooner

Be the first to find this review helpful

Stitch Fix Response

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking time to provide a review!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Work Culture, Pay great, but how they analyze their business is off, no job security

Jun 17, 2022 - Styling Team Lead in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, Flexibility , ability to partner with HQ projects, managing large teams, the people there are awesome, kind, smart, and innovative, and very supportive

Cons

Needs to invest in their Fix model to better support the inventory challenges Stylist work with an algorithm, but it almost feels like they'll get to a space where they won't need people, although the pay was good, there's a huge lack of job security. Stitch Fix has gone through 2 restructure in under a year losing 40% of their hourly styling workforce, and recently cut 15% of their salaried Styling management. Mind you when the salaried employees were laid off, those with credit union banks received their paycheck a week out before pay day before it was announced that we were being laid off.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Stitch Fix Response

We are disappointed to hear your experience has not been entirely positive. We truly value your feedback as we strive to continuously improve.

Discover more reviews about Stitch Fix.

Stitch Fix Photos

+ Add Photo
Stitch Fix photo of: Life at the Breezy- Atlanta Warehouse
Stitch Fix photo of: Our Offices
Stitch Fix photo of: Game Time!
Stitch Fix photo of: Workspaces and Meeting Places
Stitch Fix photo of: Office Space
Stitch Fix photo of: Eat up!
Stitch Fix photo of: Meeting? No Problem!