Employee Review

1. 5.0

Stitcher rocks

Dec 9, 2016 - Director of Mobile Platforms in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Stitcher for 6 years, and it's been a great experience. We've had many ups and downs during that time, but the core team has remained intact and is now more productive and together than ever before. I think the reason that the core team has stayed intact is that there is a genuine love of the product, a flexible home/work balance, and a friendly vibe in the office. The best is still to come.

Cons

We are a small team, so everyone has to pull hard in the same direction to make progress. This sometimes means we have to forego, exciting/interesting innovation opportunities in order to focus on the core product. Though as we grow our team in 2017/18 we plan on being able to innovate in the podcasting space once again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

great place to work

Jul 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, people, opportunities, location location location, you get to listen to podcast all day

Cons

company is growing and culture may be different depending on the team you're on

Continue reading
  2. 2.0

Clueless Leadership

May 25, 2021 - Sales Marketing Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, relaxed culture, compelling work, exciting industry

Cons

Lots of casual misogyny, lack of diversity, little room for growth, no HR support, very few resources or processes in place to support company goals, leadership seems content with a dissatisfied workforce/ can't be bothered to troubleshoot widespread issues.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Stitcher.