Stone Street Capital - Working at Stone Street Capital is great! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stone Street Capital

"Working at Stone Street Capital is great!"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Stone Street Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's an environment where you're encouraged, challenged, and supported every step of the way. They take time to understand their employees strengths and help them develope a career. The team work with a splash of competition keeps performance and spirits high. Something that sets this company apart, is that management genuinely encourages and promotes a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Commute to this area is always bad.

Advice to Management

Continue encouraging great team work.

Other Employee Reviews for Stone Street Capital

1. "Non- Sales employee"

Current Employee - Non-sales in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Non-sales in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Stone Street Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with Stone Street less than 2 months, but so far so good. It's a welcoming & friendly work environment. CEO is forth coming and honest about the company's goals and areas for improvement. He does an excellent job making one feel like they are a part of the team, being approachable, open to creativity of ideas and sharing accountability. Diligent about finding solutions for everything. Management has been patient and detail oriented with my training. I trust that I'm in very capable hands. Great benefits overall, casual dress code and laid-back work environment, but it doesn't undermine productivity.

Cons

The building is old and could you some improvement, but comfortable nonetheless. I believe they are working on it and you have options to make your space comfortable for you. The office manager is very accommodating and great at setting you up for success. Location seems safe and everything works. Not that big a deal for me otherwise. No other cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and honest with staff about company, sharing ideas and being approachable. Teamwork makes the dream work.

2. "Assistant Account Executuve"

I worked at Stone Street Capital full-time

Pros

The company is fun, Hugh energy environment that rewards hard work and fast learners.

Cons

The culture, CEO's disposition and corporate decor needs a lot of work. The Structured Settlement business looks to be declining and will eventually be further regulated. Many of the senior managers are JG went worth rejects and only care about the numbers.

Advice to Management

Diversify the business and really invest in new employees.