Stone Street Capital - Working at Stone Street Capital is great! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stone Street Capital

"Working at Stone Street Capital is great!"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Stone Street Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's an environment where you're encouraged, challenged, and supported every step of the way. They take time to understand their employees strengths and help them develope a career. The team work with a splash of competition keeps performance and spirits high. Something that sets this company apart, is that management genuinely encourages and promotes a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Commute to this area is always bad.

Advice to Management

Continue encouraging great team work.

Other Employee Reviews for Stone Street Capital

1. "Business Development Representive"

Current Employee - Business Development in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Business Development in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Stone Street Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun office environment with great coaching, a new mentoring program, new President and a lots of energy. Lots of changes to keep people on their toes.

Cons

The customers are difficult to work with at times. The office building is not great but in a great location. I like the constant changes but some people don't like change and they bring down the team when they complain about them.

Advice to Management

Our new President took over just as he started a full cycle of chemotherapy for cancer. It was a difficult time for all of us but at the end of April he finished chemotherapy treatments and it feels like our focus is renewed and results are too. The SVP of sales sits with us on the sales floor and is always working to help us get better. These people care about me!

2. "Non- Sales employee"

Current Employee - Non-sales in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Non-sales in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Stone Street Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with Stone Street less than 2 months, but so far so good. It's a welcoming & friendly work environment. CEO is forth coming and honest about the company's goals and areas for improvement. He does an excellent job making one feel like they are a part of the team, being approachable, open to creativity of ideas and sharing accountability. Diligent about finding solutions for everything. Management has been patient and detail oriented with my training. I trust that I'm in very capable hands. Great benefits overall, casual dress code and laid-back work environment, but it doesn't undermine productivity.

Cons

The building is old and could you some improvement, but comfortable nonetheless. I believe they are working on it and you have options to make your space comfortable for you. The office manager is very accommodating and great at setting you up for success. Location seems safe and everything works. Not that big a deal for me otherwise. No other cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and honest with staff about company, sharing ideas and being approachable. Teamwork makes the dream work.