Stonebridge Companies - Sales Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales Manager"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Adherence to brand flag standards. Company didn't want to lose flags, so kept up with standards and remodels. Bonus program.

Cons

Owned by property investors, not hospitality professionals. The company was run like a real estate investment firm with a low appreciation for service.

Advice to Management

Learn some hospitality norms. Care about the guest, not just the property. Hire folks who care about service and can train their staff to be able to deliver on service. Take pride in your hospitality.

Stonebridge Companies2017-01-06
  1. "Truly cares about career development"

Current Employee - General Manager in Garden Grove, CA

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with this company 3 1/2 years ago as a Front Office Manager. It was first time as a department head and I was so fortunate that Stonebridge gave me that opportunity. Since then, I moved up into the Assistant General Manager role and I am now a General Manager with this amazing company! Stonebridge takes career development so seriously (it's even in our mission statement). Without them, I may not be in the role...

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative really. My only suggestion would be to get more corporate engineering support. They need more assistance in order to focus more directly on issues that we bring to their attention. Our chief engineers do not always get the support or training they need, and as a result, the properties are left to figure a lot out themselves.

Advice to Management

You have a great company, please continue all the amazing things you do each and every day!

Stonebridge Companies2019-05-02
  2. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Corporate Support, Competitive Wages, Family Oriented, Benefits are great

Cons

No cons to report, awesome company to work for

Advice to Management

You are all the Best and I love working with you and being a part of the Stonebridge Family.

Stonebridge Companies2019-04-11

Discover more reviews about Stonebridge Companies.