Stonebridge Companies - Out of Touch | Glassdoor

"Out of Touch"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can move up the ladder fast, and they value loyalty. Corporate is typically pretty responsive due to it being a smaller company.

Cons

They don’t seem to understand the fact that millennials are starting to take over, and they really need to take a look at what is important to the younger generation. Directors of Sales are miserable compared to other hotel companies I’ve worked for, which does not make moving up in your career very appealing here.

Advice to Management

Don’t micro-manage so much, and give praise when deserved. Seriously. People need to be reminded that they are allowed to sleep at night.

Stonebridge Companies2018-03-18
  1. "Truly cares about career development"

Current Employee - General Manager in Garden Grove, CA

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with this company 3 1/2 years ago as a Front Office Manager. It was first time as a department head and I was so fortunate that Stonebridge gave me that opportunity. Since then, I moved up into the Assistant General Manager role and I am now a General Manager with this amazing company! Stonebridge takes career development so seriously (it's even in our mission statement). Without them, I may not be in the role...

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative really. My only suggestion would be to get more corporate engineering support. They need more assistance in order to focus more directly on issues that we bring to their attention. Our chief engineers do not always get the support or training they need, and as a result, the properties are left to figure a lot out themselves.

Advice to Management

You have a great company, please continue all the amazing things you do each and every day!

Stonebridge Companies2019-05-02
  2. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Corporate Support, Competitive Wages, Family Oriented, Benefits are great

Cons

No cons to report, awesome company to work for

Advice to Management

You are all the Best and I love working with you and being a part of the Stonebridge Family.

Stonebridge Companies2019-04-11

Discover more reviews about Stonebridge Companies.