Stonebridge Companies - Like Working with Family | Glassdoor
  1. "Like Working with Family"

Current Employee - General Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Stonebridge is the best! At the end of the day, it's always about the people, right? If you want to work with good people, work with Stonebridge. In three years, I've met incredibly smart, hard-working and fun people that took the time to teach me new skills and provide me support whenever I needed it. I've worked for plenty of employers and I can honestly say that none of them compare.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Stonebridge Companies2019-03-05
  1. "Truly cares about career development"

Current Employee - General Manager in Garden Grove, CA

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I started with this company 3 1/2 years ago as a Front Office Manager. It was first time as a department head and I was so fortunate that Stonebridge gave me that opportunity. Since then, I moved up into the Assistant General Manager role and I am now a General Manager with this amazing company! Stonebridge takes career development so seriously (it's even in our mission statement). Without them, I may not be in the role...

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative really. My only suggestion would be to get more corporate engineering support. They need more assistance in order to focus more directly on issues that we bring to their attention. Our chief engineers do not always get the support or training they need, and as a result, the properties are left to figure a lot out themselves.

Advice to Management

You have a great company, please continue all the amazing things you do each and every day!

Stonebridge Companies2019-05-02
  2. "Best Company in the Industry"

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

From Navin & Rita to my VP, senior leadership is present, driven and genuinely care about their associates. They really focus on Service. It's not all about financials. They also stress the importance of giving back. My VP does not micro manage and is really there to help coach and teach me.

Cons

Honestly, I really struggled finding something to put here. I think the biggest struggle I've had was in regards to not having a regional/VP leader for Engineering, specifically. We could use more support in the field. Two people is not enough for the # of properties we have.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Also, thank you!

Stonebridge Companies2019-04-12

Discover more reviews about Stonebridge Companies.