Strategic Financial Solutions - Worked Here for 3 Years and It's an AMAZING company | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "This environment is the most supportive work environment I’ve ever been part of" (in 26 reviews)

• "Potential to make a lot of money" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours but you can still have a life" (in 29 reviews)

• "But with the right time management, the work/life balance is sufficient" (in 12 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Worked Here for 3 Years and It's an AMAZING company"

Former Employee - Finance Consultant in New York, NY
Former Employee - Finance Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Strategic Financial Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really loved and appreciated my job and the owners. The people I worked with are my family and some of my closest friends. I would of still been there but I had to move. The culture is amazing. I loved part of something that is growing like a weed and able to touch so many people's lives. I had the ability to make a lot of money and had fun with the people I did it with.

Cons

I would say long hours but honestly I worked from 10-8 Monday to Thursday and 10-6 on Friday which isn't so bad considering my earning potential.

Advice to Management

I love what you did with the employee ownership. I am sad I had to leave before I really got to benefit from it. I think you need to do more education around it because people don't really understand how much of an amazing benefit it really is.

Oct 21, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for the amazing review!!! Best of luck on the move. Don't be a stranger.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Strat FS is a great spot"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Strategic Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is awesome, and the sales skills you are taught can transfer anywhere. The culture motivates you and your managers will only make you better. Company events and just being in the office everyday will make you love this place.

Cons

The hours are the worst part. If you live in the city, need to make money, have great work ethic, and are okay with talking on the phone you're golden. The "product" is hard to comprehend, but if you truly understand what you're selling it sells itself.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring so many people

Nov 10, 2018 – CEO

I appreciate the feedback. We are hiring a lot to be able to help the millions of Americans that are underwater from credit card debt. Our BHAG is to help 1% of the US population by 2028 and we are... More

"Sales Consultant - no cold calling"

I worked at Strategic Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

Structure allows new employees to make a lot of money very quickly, very positive work culture

Cons

High stress - You can lose your job at any time.

Advice to Management

More transparancy

Oct 21, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for the review! As an employee owned company, we really try to be extra transparent with our Strategic Family. Every quarter we have a town hall where we go through our focus and goals for the... More

Discover more reviews about Strategic Financial Solutions.