Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Martinsburg, WV
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Martinsburg, WV

I have been working at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SRE has unparalleled training opportunities for its management consultants, business analysts, and project managers. SRE's size and structure allows for easy access to senior leadership; a definite advantage not seen in mid-size/large businesses.

Cons

Dedicated projects with client-based onsite requirements have a tendency to compartmentalize employee teams from one another, which can limit exposure to corporate culture and identity.

Advice to Management

No advice to offer.

Other Employee Reviews for Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.)

1. "One of the Best Experiences Ever in Federal Government"

Pros

This company wants you to succeed professionally. While I was there I received my ITIL certification and started working on getting my PMP certification! The training that I received for the ITIL allowed me to pass the test with flying colors!

Cons

I really do not have any negatives besides maybe getting a more experienced person in the HR department. I ran into a couple of issues that had to be corrected by the CEO. I really appreciated her for stepping in and solving all my issues even though she was very busy with things like; running her company to be best in class.

Advice to Management

I think upper management did a great job with my transition when my contract ended with the IRS. The CEO especially worked with me personally to make sure that all of my paperwork was handled correctly. My advise would be to make sure the person that was working in HR when I was there has been removed. Although they were not a bad person just not competent enough to handle the workload.

"Dysfunctional Leadership and extreme micromanagement"

I worked at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE Inc.) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company provides some training

Cons

Small business with minimally documented organizational processes and no true documented organizational structure. Company president micromanages and responds personally during professional interactions.

This company has very high turnover

Advice to Management

Advice to upper management is to act in a professional manner in dealings with employees. Employees who leave this company feel bullied, attacked, and personally threatened upon their departure.