Strategic Resources Incorporated - Hard work is appreciated...and rewarded! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Strategic Resources Incorporated

"Hard work is appreciated...and rewarded!"

Pros

Government contracting can be very demanding and intense. But having a team of co-workers and management that are always willing to chip in as needed makes it all worth it! Rewards for hard work are given when least expected and are greatly appreciated.

Cons

If you do not appreciate a high paced, customer oriented environment, SRI is not the place for you, There is an expectation that all employees are fully committed to providing superior service every day.

Other Employee Reviews for Strategic Resources Incorporated

1. "Security Specialist"

Current Employee - Security Specialist in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Security Specialist in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at Strategic Resources Incorporated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity the work in another country to be able to travel and see the world. Pretty good salary and helpful company.

Cons

My only issues are the benefits. The vacation/sick days are extremely low and are accumulated extremely slow. No logistical support.

Advice to Management

Increase vacation/sick days.

"Didn't realize glassdoor was a forum for disgruntled, ineffective employees"

I have been working at Strategic Resources Incorporated full-time

Pros

Having been with SRI for quite a while, I can honestly say that you would be hard pressed to find a company that is more employee-focused. It's too bad that we're all so busy and focused on delivering such great service to our customers that we don't have time to seek out websites like this to share what a great company it is.

Cons

None. Great company with outstanding leadership from the CEO on down.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! If a company has been in place for more than 20 years and employed more than 4000 people, don't let four disgruntled people skew your ratings.