Strategic Value Media - Love this place!! | Glassdoor

"Love this place!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Strategic Value Media full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Could not ask for better bosses. Management cares about you. They genuinely want to see you succeed and make money. I have received several raises already... and have won numerous contests that net me a really nice chunk of cash (above and beyond my salary and commission)! I have made many great friends at this job. The environment is exciting, fun, fast paced, yet relaxed. So thankful to be at SVM!

Cons

It's not an easy job. You deal with a lot of rejection as is the case with any sales job. Success only comes from hard work here.

Advice to Management

I seriously would not change a thing. Do more of the same!

Other Employee Reviews for Strategic Value Media

"Without a doubt the worst Job I've ever had."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Strategic Value Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people below management are the only positive.

Cons

Hands down the worst experience I've ever had. I don't think I could've disliked working for this place more than I did. I actually think to myself at my current new job if I have a bad day, "Well at least I'm not working at that poor excuse for a company SVM." I was also not the only person to think this. Actually everyone below management thinks this; however there is likely a gap in communication with the higher ups who truly do not see how miserable their employees are. All around painful and if you are looking for a job I HIGHLY suggest looking anywhere but here.

Advice to Management

I want you to know I left this job for a different position that paid me less money. I took less than the base salary just to leave because of how bad of a company, experience, and job this was. There is no real change I can offer other than stop lying to people when you're hiring them about what the job entails and maybe stop telling them to lie straight up to the people you're forcing them to call 10 times in a row. In truth, you made this job the worst professional experience of my life and I pity any person that follows.

Strategic Value Media Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience here. Your experience at SVM is clearly not the norm and it is quite surprising to hear this kind of... More

2. "Sales Rep"

I have been working at Strategic Value Media full-time

Pros

professional environment with great people to work with. Sometimes fun , outings, good base pay.

Cons

Can be very strict with employees, also training could be a little longer to make sure the employees are really set up for success

Advice to Management

longer training