Strategies for Wealth - Great Financial Planning Position | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Strategies for Wealth

"Great Financial Planning Position"

Former Employee - Financial Planner in New York, NY
Former Employee - Financial Planner in New York, NY

Pros

As an associate, you are your own boss and management is very helpful. The culture at the firm is incredible and the support they provide is unmatched in many similar firms. There are weekly meetings and training sessions which allow associates to learn and practice with upper management. The feedback they give is straightforward and they genuinely are interested in the success of every associate. The benefits associates receive are excellent and oftentimes exceed what is provided at similar companies.

Cons

Commission based salary and the requirement that all associates must bring in their own clients. However, this also provides opportunity because there is no ceiling to how much you can make.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing great things!

Other Employee Reviews for Strategies for Wealth

1. "Investment Department Associate"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Strategies for Wealth as an intern

Pros

Worked alongside a helpful and intelligent group of interns, given much freedom in terms of scheduling, most people were friendly

Cons

Employees were not too interested in giving interns any real experience, really just there to do grunt work, not given much direction which resulted in many things being done wrong

Advice to Management

Take the internship program seriously and give more instruction on what needs to be done. Do not bother hiring interns if you have no need for them.

"Changed my life"

I have been working at Strategies for Wealth full-time

Pros

Strategies for wealth has forever changed my life for the better. Everyone who's been here for a while are people I want to emulate, both in business and personal life. They are committed to the growth of all of their associates. I am surrounded by genuinely good-hearted people who want nothing more than to see me succeed. I am in business for myself, with all the support and advise I could ever want, from many of the top producers in the industry. One of the biggest things I've learned in my 4 years here is I am not here to sell my clients. I am here to add as much value to the people I care about, and for that, I will never suffer. This place is different. This place is special.

Cons

It is a very difficult business to start. If it was easy, than everyone would do it.