Stratford University - Growing University. Wonderful people to work with. Very exciting atmosphere. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stratford University

"Growing University. Wonderful people to work with. Very exciting atmosphere."

I have been working at Stratford University full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small family owned company feel. The employees are truly seen as an assest, and those with strong talents are moved into leadership roles. Everybody has a say at Stratford. I've worked at many places recently, and I'm by far the happiest I've been working anywhere. The leadership team, treats even the lowest level employees as though they are at the same level, knowing that we are all working towards the same goals. Huge plus for the career development opportunities, and growth potential. Financially right in line with everywhere else I was looking. The culture is relaxed. Best decision I've ever made, to decide to work for Stratford.

Cons

While the company has a strong paid time off program, alleviating the majority of the concern, the only downfall would be the inability to work remotely all the time.

Other Employee Reviews for Stratford University

1. "Best place I've ever worked"

Pros

Growing exponentially while other schools are closing campuses and laying off employees. This is because of the highly motivated employees who work very hard with the students throughout their academic career to ensure they are able to realize their dreams. Great employees who are 100% dedicated to the school. Strong management team with vision and genuine dedication to career growth of employees. Internal promotions and transfers are common, training is a central focus. Great benefits.

Cons

For unmotivated employees who underachieve -- Termination is fairly quick when employees fail to perform, are disloyal, self-promoting or attempt to work their personal power agendas.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We believe in what you are doing.

2. "Great Benefits"

I have been working at Stratford University full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Health Insurance and Benefit offerings, Training, fun campus activities for employees and students.

Cons

Still a small growing business, working out the kinks,but improving significantly and at a fast rate. Flexibility in work hours can be improved for a better work/life balance.