Stream Global Services - Most positive environment I have ever worked in!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

"Most positive environment I have ever worked in!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional, supportive, friendly, "positive" work environment. Promotes from within; career development, and advancement opportunities.

Cons

Training is focused primarily on the "product" knowledge base; not enough time spent on computer applications, navigating between, and learning the programs. Average starting pay in the Twin Cities, for the call center industry, is over $13.00 an hour; considerably higher than the starting wage at Stream, $11.00 per hour.

Advice to Management

More hands-on learning, regarding the practical aspects (computer applications and scripts & flows) through role playing, tutorials, exercises, and through mock calls, before going "live".

Other Employee Reviews for Stream Global Services

"Turn and Burn"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Team Manager in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to gain employment for those with little to no work history as they will hire anybody with a heartbeat.

Cons

As a middle manager you constantly feel like you are in the middle of a way trying to treat employees fair and trying to make senior management happy. Unless you are a Douche, which there are plenty and they will just sell out their staff for kudos. I was hired as a manager otherwise I would have never been one because I don't "play the game right" or have a nice enough rack.

Advice to Management

To entry level.....don't feel so entitled, you are an adult babysitter, a glorified agent at most. at the end of the day you are as expendable as any front line agent.

to senior management....promote people that can do the job and let them do it.

"Incredibly depressing environment, but fairly laid-back and easy"

Former Employee - Enterprise Technical Support in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Enterprise Technical Support in Tampa, FL

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training is sufficient and fun, most seniors and team managers are sufficiently helpful, incredibly diverse and knowledgable workforce.

Cons

Upper management seemed disconnected, unstable, and occasionally toxic. Reliant upon lots of antiquated software, which fails frequently.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, provide more opportunities for REAL advancement (not token, uncompensated promotions), and reward representatives who meaningfully contribute to the efficiency of operations.