Strive Consulting - Awesome place to work! Genuinely cares about employees! | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great consulting company, great people" (in 9 reviews)

• "Strive has a great culture with core values that inspire people to learn, grow, and reach their potential" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are still growing pains to get worked out but it is also another 'Pro' to make an impact on the company" (in 14 reviews)

• "Continue to build on our success and stay true to the culture and core values as we continue to grow" (in 2 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Awesome place to work! Genuinely cares about employees!"

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with the Strive team has been such a blessing. I am surrounded by motivated, genuine, successful people! Management truly cares about their employees and there's tons of room for growth opportunities within the company.

Cons

KPI's can be unrealistic at times and it can be hard to manage work/life balance but they truly are in place for employee's to do their best and meet their potential.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Caring Company"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From day one, Strive employees have gone above and beyond to make me feel welcome and to truly integrate me into the company's culture. The company is growing quickly, which makes it such an exciting environment to be a part of. That being said, the office is still small enough that creating personal connections with many employees is easy. It has been a great experience so far, and I am looking forward to growing with the company!

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Growing Company with a Family Feel"

I have been working at Strive Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership truly cares about their employees and the company! Employees of all levels have a chance to be involved and make a difference. Given the still growing nature of the company, it feels more like a (big) "family" environment as coworkers really care about each other. There is tons of room for growth and learning opportunities!

Cons

There are still some growing pains and priorities that need to get figured out. And there are times when certain decisions that are made don't seem to make sense to everyone - and it effects morale.

Advice to Management

Make sure the various departments are being treated equally as it sometimes seems certain areas are favored with "opportunities" over others.

Strive Consulting Response

Sep 10, 2018 – Executive Director, Corporate Operations

Hello,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Strive, it is very important for us to continually cultivate a great culture and I am excited to hear that your... More

Discover more reviews about Strive Consulting.