1. "Wonderful!!!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Strive Dental Management full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

great facility, love my co-workers

Cons

none to list at this time

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Chief Operating Officer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Strive Dental Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strive Dental Management provides a fun, family environment.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

Continue reading
  2. "Strive Inc. is lost"

1.0
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable in Austin, TX

I worked at Strive Dental Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The original owners started this company with ethics and value. The owners started everything with truth and a dedication to the Patients and to their STAFF. They put themselves last so everyone to patients to staff got every chance of qualify care or the wanted to work with a job that was quality but also quality care towards the staff.

Cons

They were bought out and well then Strive was created and took over. The young company that has NO dental knowledge decided to buy and create a company. However, and well lack of education on how to run a Dental Management Company they tried to run it as if it was MEDICAL and well everyone in DENTAL knows they don't speak, However due to lack of education they rather try to sell the company instead of learn from their mistake and learn from those in this field. However that would mean that lacked the info they needed before just spending money on something for the year. Now due to not wanting to show the lack of knowledge 150 est staff was let go due to " COVID_19" but that was SO not the case. I would advise anyone who is looking for work to ask IF they paid or if they are really keeping their word on their end. Words are CHEAP.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Strive Dental Management.