Stryker - Stryker is a wonderful place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Stryker is a wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time

Pros

Stryker's culture is second to none. I've been with Stryker for 13 years (my first job out of college) and hope to retire from this company. I'm a millennial, and very few of my friends I graduated from college with are at the same companies they started with straight out of school. This is a company of go-getters that love getting things done and forming strong relationships with their colleagues.

Cons

With a culture of type-A employees that have genuine fun at work, if you don't set boundaries for your work/life balance, it can be easy to burn yourself out. The good news is that leadership from the CEO down very much encourages work/life balance - you just need to make sure you make it a priority for yourself.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Stryker2018-05-02
  1. "Culture and Performance"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great culture GM of your business Sales person’s paradise Family/friends for life

Cons

Compensation/Benefits within Med. Device industry

Advice to Management

Continue to deliver a clear vision and pathway of the future for your employees

Stryker2019-09-12

Stryker Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We’re so glad that you are enjoying your time here at Stryker. As a reminder, we’re always looking for great talent like you! If you’d like to recommend a friend, learn more about our Talent Referral Program here: http://bit.ly/2QigaIG #WeAreStryker

"Operations Associate"

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Stryker has one of the best working atmospheres I have ever been a part of. They know how to hire the right people and the people mesh together easily and well. They understand innovation and are great at identifying upcoming medical technology to help them continue to grow on a positive direction every year. Unlimited growth potential within any of its divisions once you are in.

Cons

Competitive to get into and the entry level positions can be tough. Attracts a lot of people who are competitive and sales oriented which is great to a point. Also due to the quick nature of the business, many people are trained "trial by fire" style which can be stressful. Finally with the competitive nature comes a lot of people who work outside normal hours for better or for worse.

Stryker2018-08-07

Discover more reviews about Stryker.