Stryker - I couldn't be happier working for this company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

"I couldn't be happier working for this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people and culture are the biggest selling points to working for Stryker. It's incredibly refreshing and motivating to come to work and be with such a smart, ambitious, positive workforce. Another thing I love about working for this company is that at every level, an employee touches projects/products that have an impact on the the lives of our customers.

Cons

It's difficult to come up with any cons of working for this company, however Stryker seems to be great at keeping teams lean while growing at a rapid pace. We accomplish a lot (and very quickly) with fewer resources. For the ambitions, talented people who work here, the fast-paced environment and full work load really feels like more of a pro than a con most of the time.

Other Employee Reviews for Stryker

"Assoc. Project Manager"

Current Employee - Associate Project Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Associate Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Stryker full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Driven co-workers, travel, it's nice having a large company with lots of resources backing you.

Cons

There's a disconnect with the theory of how a job should be performed and the reality of the situations you be placed in. You will be constantly torn when trying to make decisions that impact either the companies profitability/liability and the customers/sales team satisfaction. if there is a happy medium I haven't found it. Unpleasant work life balance. You won't necessarily be asked to work 55-60hrs/wk but if you want to be able to show real world positive results in the position, that's what's required. Unfortunately, in this company, perception is reality.

Advice to Management

You're doing a good job with knowing where you want to end up. You have a legitimate vision, however in my opinion the workforce is not in sync with the road that is taken to get to that vision and in many situations they conflict with each other.

2. "Stryker is a great company to work for with great benefits and a comfortable culture."

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Stryker full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of room for growth, put to work but treated well, comforting culture

Cons

Other departments aren't as satisfied; work becomes your life so if you don't love it don't do it