Stryker - They care about their employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

"They care about their employees."

Pros

I have worked for Stryker for 10 years. During my career at SYK, my Managers and colleagues have taken a sincere interest in my growth and development. They have supported my non-traditional career path and have encouraged me to stay true to my area of expertise.

Cons

Not really a con, but due to company growth and acquisition at times the workload can be intense. They do a great job hiring people that can handle the culture and the pace.

Advice to Management

Stay connected to the employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Stryker

1. "Great culture, talented people, and exciting products!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The energy and positivity here is second to none. Talented and driven individuals all around and making things happen. It doesn't seem to matter what division or department you are in, the focus and high-achievement ethic is prevalent.

Cons

Could be a bad fit for low energy, pessimistic individuals. Those looking for a simple 40 hour work week, every week will not be happy here.

Advice to Management

Keep going strong!

2. "I couldn't be happier working for this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people and culture are the biggest selling points to working for Stryker. It's incredibly refreshing and motivating to come to work and be with such a smart, ambitious, positive workforce. Another thing I love about working for this company is that at every level, an employee touches projects/products that have an impact on the the lives of our customers.

Cons

It's difficult to come up with any cons of working for this company, however Stryker seems to be great at keeping teams lean while growing at a rapid pace. We accomplish a lot (and very quickly) with fewer resources. For the ambitions, talented people who work here, the fast-paced environment and full work load really feels like more of a pro than a con most of the time.