KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Stryker is great workplace!

Jan 21, 2022 - Software Engineer in Weston, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits and work life balance

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything is good!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

very good company

May 26, 2022 - Senior Principal Medical Writer in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

interesting projects and good collaborations

Cons

i have none so far

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Manager/Coworkers and Great Work/Life Balance and Great Focus on Development

May 3, 2022 - Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Manager/Coworkers care about making sure I learn the job and how to move forward when faced with new problems. Everyone is open to questions so I never feel like I'm asking something dumb. There is a huge focus on individual development and employee appreciation. My Manager is very clear about wanting us to be open about how we want to develop our careers even if it means changing roles. He also gives lots of appreciation for peoples' accomplishments. It is very clear that home life comes first and then work comes second, so it's easy to go to the doctor's office or run a quick errand. Main thing is just communicate so that people know and can plan accordingly. There's lots of trainings offered by Stryker and even tuition reimbursement. But the bigger thing is that they really encourage creating your own development plan so it can best be aligned with the business plan so it's a win-win for you and the business. It's awkward making it because I'm not good at reflecting on myself, but I'm getting better.

Cons

It's a big global company so it can be slow waiting on information from other people/departments. But sometimes people just get busy and projects are poorly planned, so you got to think twice about situations and have patience.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Stryker.

Stryker Photos

+ Add Photo
Stryker photo of: Our Kalamazoo, MI office
Stryker photo of: Join the Stryker family
Stryker photo of: Interns at Stryker
Stryker photo of: Ringing the closing bell
Stryker photo of: Own your career
Stryker photo of: Bring your kids to work day
Stryker photo of: Innovation is in our DNA