Stuart Weitzman - Positive environment | Glassdoor

"Positive environment"

I have been working at Stuart Weitzman full-time

Pros

Corporate cares about their employees being genuinely happy and listens to their needs; great wardrobe allowance; very understanding and accommodating; great benefits

Cons

The schedule as a sales associate can be tough: weekends, nights, holidays…. the pay is not much if you don't make commission

Advice to Management

Management is great, however I would recommend that they really analyze how stores are doing to determine pay

Other Employee Reviews for Stuart Weitzman

"It's a fun place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Stuart Weitzman full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the perks of getting shoes each season, benefits are not bad, mgmt and regional are easy to talk to and always open for new suggestions and encourages your aspirations. I will review later to see how my career path is laid out.

Cons

Commission retail needs to be done away with in luxury, causes too much bickering and animosity among the associates. Does not truly value each individuals retail experience or what the person brings to the company.

Advice to Management

Listen to the associates' suggestions when you ask us what we can do to make this company a better place to work.

"Great experience - short term"

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Stuart Weitzman full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good opportunity for entry level management with chance to learn shoe industry and strong operational procedures

Cons

Huge turnover within company on many levels, not very good job security or stability.