Success Academy Charter Schools - Teaching is a Revolutionary Act | Glassdoor

"Teaching is a Revolutionary Act"

Current Employee - Assistant Principal in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

At SA you are given the opportunity to facilitate dramatic change in the individual lives of students and, in turn, profoundly improve the trajectory of an entire community. This cannot happen without exceedingly high expectations for all stakeholders (teachers, parents, students). Parents chose our schools for these reasons and we are committed to getting them extraordinary results for their children. This is not an...

Cons

There are not enough Success Academy Charter Schools for the number of families that want seats, so we continue to have a devastatingly high number of kids trapped in failing public schools.

Success Academy Charter Schools2019-03-01
  1. "Review"

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time

Pros

Great work atmosphere and very friendly!

Cons

The hours are extremely long and overwhelming.

Success Academy Charter Schools2018-12-31
  2. "Beginner Teacher"

Current Employee - Associate Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time for more than a year

Pros

They really care about employee well-being. Very strong benefits package. Opportunities to advance quickly. Beautiful facilities. Good interview process.

Cons

Salary is not up to par with regular public school entry-level salaries. Need to ask a lot of questions to learn a lot about positions and the make up of the schools... seems a little sneaky and vague from their side.

Success Academy Charter Schools2019-05-20

Discover more reviews about Success Academy Charter Schools.