Success Academy Charter Schools - Success Academy Team | Glassdoor
  1. "Success Academy Team"

Current Employee - Assistant Principal in New York, NY

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being an assistant principal at Success Academy has allowed me to collaborate with talented individuals with varying related experiences and skillsets. There is a clear passion and common goal that drive the cohesive team that is Success Academy. Tackling challenges in education and best serving all students is at the core of our practice. I'm proud of the people I work with, what we are currently able to do for children,...

Cons

More space is needed for SA to continue to do this great work and reach more children.

Success Academy Charter Schools2019-07-19
  1. "The Best & Brightest on the Cutting Edge of Education Reform"

Current Employee - Associate Director

Pros

• Work with the smartest people making the biggest difference in redefining what's possible in public education. • Make a positive impact on thousands of children's futures everyday. • Set the bar of excellence in teaching and learning. • Deliver world-class service to children, families, schools. • Enormous opportunity to grow professionally and hone one's craft.

Cons

• Challenging external factors limit the organization's ability to grow and serve more children and families: hostile mayor, incredible amounts of regulatory red tape, and an entire public sector union that wants you to fail.

Success Academy Charter Schools2019-08-23
  2. "Hard work Good Pay"

Current Employee - Teacher in New York, NY

Pros

Good pay Masters Reimbursement Free Food Access of student/teacher materials Curriculum already created for you to utilize

Cons

Long hours Lots of tracking data Fast paced

Advice to Management

If staff has completed their work for the day let them leave early.

Success Academy Charter Schools2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Success Academy Charter Schools.