SuccessFactors - The most negative politically charged job in my career. Management too busy in sel-indulgences. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SuccessFactors

"The most negative politically charged job in my career. Management too busy in sel-indulgences."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Talented field level personnel. Good money.

Cons

Politics; gamesmanship; inexperienced mid level managers. Dysfunctional relationships. Self promotion at its best!

Advice to Management

Spend several years in leadership development and learn integrity.

Other Employee Reviews for SuccessFactors

"Sucks to work here--Not a professional environment."

Former Employee - Enterprise Architect in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Enterprise Architect in San Jose, CA

I worked at SuccessFactors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is so scary of their positions and try to protect them by what ever it takes,

Cons

Unprofessional ethics & attitude from the leadership. Always keep their subords (Unskilled & lazy) to constantly lookout for any gossips in the organization,These lazy sub-ordinates can axe the new comers if they want any time by spreading -ve things on them to their bosses.

Advice to Management

Be positive and take the sub-ordinates comments/suggestions in a +ve ways. Don't let the people near you mislead with falsified information.Also don't let the people laid-off b'se you felt like you are suggested better one's on your un-ethical, lame, outdated practices.

2. "It's the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is not an easy place to get a job, but it is so worth the effort. My colleagues and our leadership bring passion and intelligence to a complex set of business problems and we have proven out, when done right, it drives great things for companies. Not only do we make our customers better employers, we apply the technology ourselves, in a way that makes it easy to focus on the most important things, and to see real time feedback on achievement. It's a beautiful thing.

Cons

It's not easy to get a job here - the folks doing the hiring are serious about screening people.

Advice to Management

Keep up the enthusiasm and the transparency. It's appreciated. Stay committed to the customer experience!