Suddenlink Communications - Overall, not bad. | Glassdoor

"Overall, not bad."

Current Employee - In Bound Tech Support
Current Employee - In Bound Tech Support

Pros

the medical benefits, etc.. are really good for todays work market, and the mgmt does a good job shwing the employees that they do care, and appreciate us.

Cons

the pay is a little weak, the no-fault attendance policy - while being a call center staple - is a seriously flawed attendance system for ANY company who claims to care about their employees, and the families of those employees. Communication to the standard employees leaves soemthing to be desired.

Advice to Management

the chain of communication leading downward is flawed, and leaves a lot to be desired.
better, more thorough training on new product releases, AND more information on the network as a whole.

Other Employee Reviews for Suddenlink Communications

1. "I have worked for Suddenlink for almost 5 years and really enjoy my job and customers."

Current Employee - BBT I
    Current Employee - BBT I

Pros

insurance
    hourly pay
    direct deposit of paycheck
    coworkers
    company is there in an emergency
    company vecihle, gas card and work phone
    holidays off with pay

Cons

oncall weeks
    long hours
    waiting to get trained for a new position
    monthly sales
    getting called out all hours of the night
    working in all weather

Advice to Management

The advice I would offer management is don't change a thing. I work in an office with great co-workers and a great supervisor. They are always there to help, answer questions or bring equipment if needed. We always are there to help each other.

"Very overworked, very underpaid, and highly unappreciated."

Current Employee - BBT4
    Current Employee - BBT4

Pros

They provide us with a company vehicle. Free cable and Pay Per View is half price.My home phone is only $25.00. We get paid vacations if you schedule them when they want you to and paid holidays.

Cons

The company thinks more about "the company" than the employees who maintain it and keep it running. Numbers mean more to them than people do. We get paid vacations but can only take them when it is convient for the company to let you off. If you schedule 1 or more vacation days thru the week and work any overtime, your overtime hours are paid in straight time. There is too much avoidable stress put on technicians and too many hours to work per day. We are not told how many sick days we have acrued unless we ask the office manager. They spend way too much in advertising such as, commercials and marketing and not enough pay to its employees! That is why they can't keep technicians in my area.