Summit Funding - Great people that care | Glassdoor

"Great people that care"

Former Employee - Loan Partner II in Sparks, NV

I worked at Summit Funding full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked in a great office where the branch manager really cared about your well being. The branch manager was easy to talk to and really made you feel heard if you had questions or concerns. I worked for a great team and felt extremely valued and appreciated with my time at this company.

Cons

Our office went through a lot of changes and had to work in a very small space, with a lot of people while I was there. The eventually were able to expand into a beautiful space with so much room but it was a lengthier process than anyone really liked. But the management team did try their best to make everyone as comfortable as possible with the limited space we had.

Summit Funding2019-08-08
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Loan Manager in Manteca, CA

I have been working at Summit Funding full-time

Pros

Summit really cares not just for the customers ( borrowers ) but also for the employee's as well. A lot of great benefits and great staff.

Cons

If you don't like dressing up in business professional clothes Monday-Thursday , then business causal on other days, this job is not for you

Advice to Management

A lot of room for advancement and great culture

Summit Funding2019-07-17
  2. "Absolutely love my career. It not a job here it's a career."

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Cornelius, NC

I have been working at Summit Funding full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Operations is top notch and some of the hardest working people I know. I get excited just to go to work. A refreshing break from anyone who has worked for Corporate America. Culture is like family but with a family that all have the same goals and strive to be the absolute best that they can be.

Cons

Hard to think of any Cons On boarding to be faster.

Summit Funding2019-09-14

Discover more reviews about Summit Funding.