Summit Merchant Solutions - Good for a short term not long term ! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Summit Merchant Solutions

"Good for a short term not long term !"

Current Employee - Merchant Sales Advisor in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Merchant Sales Advisor in Orlando, FL

Pros

Manaagement is friendly and helpful, never have to work weekends, flexible hours

Cons

No benefits,no gas allowance, sales appoitments are bogus, bad customer service to merchants,fake promisses to merchants.When you hired they will tell you will get paid every week once the service is installed however this never usually happend take about 2 weeks to get paid with service and about 3 weeks with creditcard lease.When you inttially start they will also give you appt's wich almost of the times they are not qualified and the owner almost of the times not are even expecting the sales representative and some of this appt's are residential's an nto a business location.

Advice to Management

improve customer service

Other Employee Reviews for Summit Merchant Solutions

1. "Terrible to Work For, what a Scam"

Pros

None, there is really nothing positive to say about this company or its management.

Cons

They lie about the appointments being certified. Many times I was sent to a house in the boondocks, not even a business. No one home or they had no idea why I was there. That said, I was still able to make sales to legitimate businesses I cold called. Unfortunately, Summit quit paying me my commissions while promising they were coming. I don't work for free, I do not wait 2 months for weeks of commissions that used to come like clockwork. AVOID......

Advice to Management

None. Clearly management is aware that this is a scam for both the representative and the businesses and are on board with that. I hope you are getting something good out of screwing people.

2. "Do Not Work for Them!"

Former Employee - Salesman
    Former Employee - Salesman

I worked at Summit Merchant Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to give them a good review! They are very unorganized and don't know what the heck they are doing! My contacts name was Shakira and she was very nice and understanding but everything else is a sham!

Cons

They tell you the appointment has been set up and the owner is waiting for you but I went to 4 places in 1 day and every one of them said that they repeatedly told SMS not to send anyone and they sent me anyway. I got my butt chewed twice and it is not worth it! I wasted a full tank of gas in one day for nothing!

Advice to Management

Stop scamming people!