Summit Technology Services - Not a bad company to work for their client so you only interact with summit occasionally | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Summit Technology Services

"Not a bad company to work for their client so you only interact with summit occasionally"

Current Employee - Scientist in Corning, NY
Current Employee - Scientist in Corning, NY

Pros

No hastles, its a contracting company. You work for the client and interact with summit ocassionally. The manager and staff are friendly.

Cons

Should make sure that negotiate well before starting work. For instance you do not have the health or other benefits that larger companies offer

Advice to Management

Know more about your employees and their needs

Other Employee Reviews for Summit Technology Services

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Contractor in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Contractor in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Summit Technology Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have contracted with Summit for over 5 years and they have been the most pleasant and enjoyable consulting firm I've ever worked with. The managers are on top of things and don't treat you like some of the big name firms do. You know you're valued and they appreciate you.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

At this point, I wouldn't have much advice for management at Summit. They have been very professional and should keep up the outstanding work.