Sun Life Family Health Center - Disappointment of human resource department | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sun Life Family Health Center

"Disappointment of human resource department"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Pros

Great patient population, patient orientated. Wonderful team of providers and ancillary staff.

Cons

Seniority not recognized or valued. Disregard for employees dedication and loyalty.

Advice to Management

Review your hiring process, it's doesn't recognize loyal, hard working employees for advancement.

Other Employee Reviews for Sun Life Family Health Center

1. "Great place to work, feel good atmosphere, stays up to date."

I have been working at Sun Life Family Health Center (Less than a year)

Pros

It's very refreshing to be part of an organization that is serious about people and progress. I feel appreciated when I walk in the door and when I leave. The company communicates very well with staff about what they are doing and things that are happening and also seems to have a real dedication to helping not just the community but also their employees. To say it's like a family may sound so cliche' to say, but in this case it really does feel that way. It's pretty rare be able to do what you love, for a company you connect with and get paid. Sun Life for me, provides that.

Cons

Finding a "con" is hard to do, but because Glassdoor requires I leave one I would say the only "con" is having to cover my arm tattoo. That said let me please again say, I am only leaving this "con" because Glassdoor requires one to leave a review and I enjoy my job and love this company enough to take a minute to share how great they are. I have had to cover it before as it is a common policy for most companies with direct contact with the public, so I understand. I just wish I did not have to. That said, if I had to wear 10 itchy band aids to keep my job with Sun Life I would do so happily.

Advice to Management

Continue to appreciate people even as you continue to grow, it goes a long way.

"They don't live my there mission"

Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Sun Life Family Health Center part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay for per diam is good

Cons

Insurance benefits suck high deductible

Advice to Management

Live by your mission no integrity there can't be trusted