SunTrust - Quality of Work and Success | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SunTrust

"Quality of Work and Success"

Pros

Friendly work environment. You will have a good work life balance if you manage your time effectively.

Cons

If the region you are working in has poor upper management then your success and "happiness" will suffer. Fortunately if you do well it is easy to transfer out.

Advice to Management

Do not change policy's so frequently; it makes the firm seem indecisive.

Other Employee Reviews for SunTrust

1. "honest teammate appreciation and one team environment"

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Noble work by best teammates in our industry, SunTrust has top training and expectations of its teammates. Leading by example is required of every one from top to bottom in order to bring security and Financial freedom to outr communities by 'Lighting the Way to Financial=al Freedom' We do this by consultative conversations and really getting to know our clients, their hopes and dreams, and their everyday needs. WE set ourselves apart by looking at today , tomorrow and their future. Their household and their family.........Their entire life is our concern. We value our clients they are the REASON we are here

Cons

Tough changes in our company during the past 3 years are difficult to understand at times. As our leaders are working to strengthen our efficiency and prepare us to be the BEST in our industry we have unfortunately lost some great talent along the way. This is at times heart wrenching...but a necessary cycle of business. We have to lead from the front and always remember why we are here and focus on today and not yesterday. Times are tough.....the future is not always clear....but we have a NOBLE WORK TO DO.....

Advice to Management

improve honest equitable salary reviews for current career teammates....teammates that have been loyal and true deserve to be brought up to current salary standards.....

2. "Interesting place to work"

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benifits, engaged manager, nice working offices and faclities. Most people are great and nice to work with. communication from the top down is OK ,not to great

Cons

over worked on projects. 90 hour weeks not uncommon but then again not the norm either. Outsourcing work is a worry.

Advice to Management

Resouce shortages need to be corrected,