Sunbelt Beverage - GREAT FOUNDATION TO CAREER IN BEVERAGE! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sunbelt Beverage

"GREAT FOUNDATION TO CAREER IN BEVERAGE!"

I have been working at Sunbelt Beverage full-time

Pros

The people here have good intent. good place to work, very flexible. It has been a tremendous experience for a young person like myself. Management seems to take pleasure in assisting us in our growth within our roles and careers. I have had an amazing experience being mentored by some of the best this industry has to offer. Any negative comment or 'con' that could be said about this company is being addressed by top level people. CSG is heading in a positive direction!

Cons

At times there can be some disconnect between the reps and management, communication will need to improve.

Advice to Management

We are behind other industries, top level people have addressed this issue (kudos to CSG) for attempting to address. Communication, technology and approach to our sales process is the key for future success. We need to hammer this home! Guarantee our sustainability within this business by providing real time data to our sales force. 'Focus Marketing' is crucial to attacking the right accounts at the right time! Providing our sales people with not only the right tools but also the right support, the right support will provide our sales people with the needed support that they're customers are looking for. We discover the right solutions for our customers and we will not only sustain our business but we will grow our business.

Other Employee Reviews for Sunbelt Beverage

"Awesome company"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Linthicum, MD
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Linthicum, MD

I worked at Sunbelt Beverage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take care of their employees, fair compensation structure, devoted to customer service

Cons

Worked a lot of holidays, but they paid time and a half so it wasn't terrible

2. "Unorganized..."

Current Employee - Promotional Specialist in State College, PA
    Current Employee - Promotional Specialist in State College, PA

Pros

The pay is pretty good.
    Really easy and flexible hours (1-2 hours at a time).
    Working at bars is fun.

Cons

-Specialists cancel frequently for their shifts.. be prepared to work alone unexpectedly
    -Specialists don't take the job seriously
    -Highly unorganized communication
    -Hiring process took ridiculously long

Advice to Management

Don't make it so easy to people to cancel on their shifts. Also, treat the promo specialists with more respect. Finally, allow promo specialists to be more honest on their recaps of events