Sunquest Information Systems - Great Company to Work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company to Work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being is sales, there are many ways to make your goal and earn a good living. I have not a bad thing to say about anyone in the company, there is a great family like environment.

Cons

There has been a lot of turn over in the last few years for both leadership and non leadership, but the leadership today is great. If everyone decides to stay in their roles, we have a great team!

Advice to Management

The less turn over the better.

Sunquest Information Systems2019-02-21
  1. "Great company, excellent customers"

Current Employee - Database Administrator

I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working for Sunquest now for 3 years and have been promoted a couple of times. The company is very fair in respect to salaries and is always looking to put it's employees in better position to help develop their career growth. Sunquest values it's customers and is always willing to go above and beyond for each customer!

Cons

The only con in can think of is their medical benefits. If you want to cover a working spouse there is a 100 surcharge you have to pay monthly as part of your benefit cost. I would like to see this house away hopefully next year.

Sunquest Information Systems2019-11-17

"Improving patient safety at the point of care"

Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Sunquest has good benefits and offers flexibility in schedule. The people are hardworking and make a good team. The work is rewarding, because we are helping people.

Cons

There are not a lot of professional development or advancement opportunities. Sunquest should consider discussing career paths with employees they would like to retain.

Sunquest Information Systems2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about Sunquest Information Systems.