1. "Great company, excellent customers"

5.0
    Current Employee - Database Administrator

I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working for Sunquest now for 3 years and have been promoted a couple of times. The company is very fair in respect to salaries and is always looking to put it's employees in better position to help develop their career growth. Sunquest values it's customers and is always willing to go above and beyond for each customer!

Cons

The only con in can think of is their medical benefits. If you want to cover a working spouse there is a 100 surcharge you have to pay monthly as part of your benefit cost. I would like to see this house away hopefully next year.

1. "Great Company to Work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being is sales, there are many ways to make your goal and earn a good living. I have not a bad thing to say about anyone in the company, there is a great family like environment.

Cons

There has been a lot of turn over in the last few years for both leadership and non leadership, but the leadership today is great. If everyone decides to stay in their roles, we have a great team!

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to work -- low pay in keeping with Tucson rates"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Computers

I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time

Pros

Lots of good people, eager to share and get things done. Tucson facilities are beautiful in the foothills -- I'm not familiar with other offices. They try to keep the employees engaged, and provide decent benefits.

Cons

Pay can be a bit low, but that's typical for Tucson. Not enough people to get everything done, but I suspect that's true everywhere.

Discover more reviews about Sunquest Information Systems.