Sunrise Senior Living - I’ve been working at the west Bloomfield location for over 8yrs and I absolutely love it. | Glassdoor
  1. "I’ve been working at the west Bloomfield location for over 8yrs and I absolutely love it."

Current Employee - Lead Care Manager in West Bloomfield, MI

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

everyone works well together, a lot of team work. If there is anything we need to help with taking care of the residents our coordinators will try to provide it. There is a lot of opportunities to rise in the company.I really love that Sunrise understands that we have personal lives and helps the best way possible

Cons

Hiring process takes too long they need more incentives

Sunrise Senior Living2019-09-03
  1. "Sunrise has the right structure and brand."

Former Employee - Executive Director in Denver, CO

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sunrise takes care of their brand well, it's good. I believe that they have a phenomenal vision and on their way to continue to make things happen. I love working for this organization.

Cons

Chain of command and communication tend to fall off the crack. The corporate sense and being such a big organization, the flow of messages and communication needs to be looked closer. Maybe review tasks and responsibilities to get a more organized process. Otherwise - all is well.

Sunrise Senior Living2019-11-26
  2. "Enjoying Seniors"

Former Employee - Mn Cluster Dining Service Coordinator

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mission, Core Values, Training, Relationships,

Cons

Confusion from top to bottom, regarding new programs

Sunrise Senior Living2020-01-13

Discover more reviews about Sunrise Senior Living.