Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place on Earth to work

Apr 25, 2021 - Lead Care Manager/Medication Care Manager in Issaquah, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nurses are super helpful, trained and skill to do their jobs. Our nurses are approachable and always willing to help you if you have any questions. Our coordinators in Al/TC and Rem are helpful, they do all the things and they stay late to help the floor if we are short . Our care managers they are experts, they know their resident and provide the best quality care in timely manners.

Cons

It is helpful if there is a short meeting every shift for 5-10minutes, it helps care managers and other staff to stay on top of their duties. Well informed team is the best team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

n/a

Jul 26, 2021 - Care Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

residents are taken care of properly. supervisors are very professional and flexible. coworkers are very reliable. employees are always on time for work.

Cons

i cannot think of any cons. the facility is a good work environment. people are very helpful. employees are always on time for work.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love the residents, hate the company

Jul 27, 2021 - Care Manager in Woodland Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Residents become like family Fun co-workers Health insurance and other benefits are good.

Cons

Corporate owners choose profits over people. Care manager to resident ratio gets cut to unsafe levels and work hours get cut due to low census. They ask you to pay $3 for meals from kitchen, despite a lot of food going to waste. Pay raises are usually no more than 5%. Inconsistent work schedule. If you're working OT, you won't get paid OT if you're working past midnight. Pay starts over after midnight. So, if you started work at 2pm, you'll only get paid time and a half for two hours. From 12am-6am, you get paid regular pay. Different jobs have different pay rates. I recently got a very nice raise for being a CM, but if I do another job, I get paid a lower rate. Meetings always seem to take place on day off.

Sunrise Senior Living Response

Employer Branding

We are sorry to hear about your experience at our community. We take your comments very seriously and would like to speak with you further. Please email Glassdoor@sunriseseniorliving.com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you. Thank you, The Sunrise Team

Discover more reviews about Sunrise Senior Living.