KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to work!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great residents and great team members!

Cons

A lot of staff turnover.

1 person found this review helpful

Sunrise Senior Living Response

Employer Branding

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. Our team members share a common goal of enriching every resident’s life by carefully listening to their needs and always delivering the very best. Thank you for your hard work! – The Sunrise Team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love it here

Jun 29, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

We work great as a team.

Cons

I have to find my own sub if I want/need to call out.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Generallly speaking a great company

Jun 28, 2022 - Executive Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, training, opportunities for growth

Cons

Lack of freedom in decisions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sunrise Senior Living.

Sunrise Senior Living Photos

+ Add Photo
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Gracewell of Ascot
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: The Brighton Gardens of Columbia, MD, team brings mental and physical strength to work every day!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Alexandria, VA, held a special celebration of the many diverse cultures represented on their team!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Wayne, NJ, held a Rainbow Day to brighten residents' spirits. They wore colorful clothes, played fun music, and held a dance party going down residents’ hallways!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Troy, MI, turned into the happiest place on Earth during "Disney Day!" Team members surprised residents by dressing up as characters and serving themed drinks and snacks.
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Check out the Sunrise of Minnetonka, MN, team showing off their orange pride!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Rachael, a team member at Sunrise of Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, created a rocket-themed cart for suite stops to celebrate the SpaceX/NASA astronaut launch!