KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Generallly speaking a great company

Jun 28, 2022 - Executive Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, training, opportunities for growth

Cons

Lack of freedom in decisions

Sunrise Senior Living Response

Employer Branding

We are constantly looking for ways to maintain a supportive and productive work environment, and enhance the working experience for our team members. We would like to hear more about this experience, as all feedback is important. If you’d like, you can share more information at glassdoor@sunriseseniorliving.com so we can follow up. Thank you, The Sunrise Team

1. 5.0

Review Rather

Jul 5, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

They're very supportive and are like a little family

Cons

Be more efficient I guess

Sunrise Senior Living Response

Employer Branding

Thank you for the wonderful things you said about Sunrise and the dedicated care givers and other team members. Our team members are a valued part of the Sunrise family, and we greatly appreciate feedback like this.

2. 5.0

Care Manager

Aug 11, 2022 - Care Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ones of the best places to work during college. Flexible hours

Cons

No downside. I enjoyed working at with company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sunrise Senior Living.

Sunrise Senior Living Photos

+ Add Photo
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Gracewell of Ascot
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: The Brighton Gardens of Columbia, MD, team brings mental and physical strength to work every day!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Alexandria, VA, held a special celebration of the many diverse cultures represented on their team!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Wayne, NJ, held a Rainbow Day to brighten residents' spirits. They wore colorful clothes, played fun music, and held a dance party going down residents’ hallways!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Sunrise of Troy, MI, turned into the happiest place on Earth during "Disney Day!" Team members surprised residents by dressing up as characters and serving themed drinks and snacks.
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Check out the Sunrise of Minnetonka, MN, team showing off their orange pride!
Sunrise Senior Living photo of: Rachael, a team member at Sunrise of Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, created a rocket-themed cart for suite stops to celebrate the SpaceX/NASA astronaut launch!