Sunrise Systems - Satisfactory | Glassdoor

"Satisfactory"

Current Contractor - Data Entry Clerk II in San Antonio, TX
Current Contractor - Data Entry Clerk II in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Sunrise Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a pretty good temporary agency. At the beginning of my job, someone was contacting me at least once a week to made sure I was happy and comfortable with my work.

Cons

This company is in another state - sometimes, communicating just over the phone was ok - but it wasn't like anything when you meet in person. Also, I was given the opportunity to get health insurance, but it was rather expensive, so I did not get any insurance.

Other Employee Reviews for Sunrise Systems

"Average desi company"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

h1b paid by employer
    relocation expenses paid
    GC processing

Cons

employer keeps some portion of your salary money

Advice to Management

listen to employees and have a proper HR team

"Just know what you are in, the rest you'll be fine....."

Former Employee - Analyst
    Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Sunrise Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Was approached by Sunrise for a local job. I wasn't really looking for a job as I was trying to finish up my school, but my resume was still up online. Agreed on hourly rate.They arranged the interview, prepped me, and gave me some data on what the company was looking for. I was offered the job. The negotiation part with Sunrise was tougher, but in the end, I agreed with some of the terms. Signed the contract and they were prompt with everything - no delay on paycheck, etc. They will check to see if you work during holiday hours, which I think it's a good check for accountability issues. Overall, they deliver what they promise - nothing to be complained.

Cons

Understand clearly what you are signing, negotiate whatever you don't like BEFORE signing - otherwise the contract will be binding for as long as you work for them. Beware of the non compete clausal that may prohibit you from working for the company you are placed at. I think the clausal is unfair for you and the company you will be placed, since you may be forced to work for competitors after your term is over. Once the contract is signed, there won't be other negotiation for pay raise, benefit, etc. If you don't like their terms, just don't sign it.

Advice to Management

Make it a better place for people to work.