1. "Great Company!!"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Advisor

I have been working at Sunrun full-time

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere. The people genuinely want to see you exceed.

Cons

Haven't seen anything just yet

1. "Motivated Coworkers & Interesting Challenges"

Former Employee - Finance Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Sunrun full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I feel like people at Sunrun really respected each other and that everyone brought something unique to the company. Also felt people were willing to go the extra mile when neccesary on important projects.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to stay focused on Sunrun's vision and got caught up with the day to day challenges.

"Great income for high performing sales reps"

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Sunrun full-time

Pros

Uncapped commission, company provides you leads and you present and close. Commission structure is built for volume. If you are a top performer you will make more than 200k a year, the highest earners get close to 500k but there are not many of us.

Cons

Your work never leaves you alone ( you will be dealing with clients 24/7), micromanaging, constant pointless company meetings (15+ a week). You will need to be on top of your business and all your projects to make sure they don't get screwed up (meaning you will be managing 40-60 projects each month as they go through the process of being installed). You will work 60+ hours a week if you want to make serious money.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Sunrun.