SuperBiiz - Good but need improve | Glassdoor
  1. "Good but need improve"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly people, great entry level job with exceptional work/life balance.

Cons

limited opportunities to grow and crowd work environment makes you feel uncomfortable.

SuperBiiz2017-08-26

SuperBiiz Response

August 28, 2017Director of Business Development

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. While we're glad you enjoyed the people, we're certainly working on improving the career paths and company culture for all departments. Your feedback is a big help. Best wishes!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Great Office Environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at SuperBiiz full-time

Pros

Great environment to work in. Coworkers are generally friendly, intelligent and sophisticated. The incentive programs and bonuses are currently really outstanding and really do make a big difference. Rewards and incentivizes you if you try harder and put in more effort on top of your salary. Plenty of parking in the front and in the back. As one of the bigger players in the server market, the company as a whole... is very established. Very friendly CEO and management. There are several restaurants nearby, Costco, etc for food during lunch and a cafeteria in case you want to bring your own.

Cons

Those feral cats are extremely cute but are covered in brake dust. I once saw one of the adorable bastards chilling ontop of my car leaving a trail of brake dust, then calmly walked away as if she did nothing wrong... But she knew exactly what she did. They are nice to have around to look at, but don't feed the cats por favor.

Advice to Management

Environment has been much more positive lately with CEO becoming more involved in growth.

SuperBiiz2016-01-16
  2. "Good place to gain work exp out of college, but not for a career"

I worked at SuperBiiz full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good work/life balance, can pretty much leave at 5:30pm sharp every day and don't need to bring your work home - Easy way to get into the computer hardware reseller industry - Little to no work stress

Cons

- Low pay - Difficult to communicate with other departments if you are not Chinese - No career advancement - Many office politics

Advice to Management

Invest more in everything, from your employees to the system infrastructure to the website. Costs are cut so badly that you make no profits.

SuperBiiz2019-03-25

Discover more reviews about SuperBiiz.