KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Goood

Dec 16, 2020 - Quality Assurance in Findlay, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good and very Good... Good

Cons

More activities for the employees.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Best to work

Dec 3, 2020 - Marketing Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is friendly and passionate about games. Never treated me as just "an intern", and always provided me with support whenever I needed. My project was meaningful, and I learned a lot from the experience.

Cons

No complaints. Internship was an amazing experience.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Is there a better place to work right now? Doubt it

Feb 8, 2014 -  in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

While there are excellent benefits and great compensation, that is not what makes Supercell a great place to work. What makes Supercell awesome is the human element. First of all, the camaraderie and mutual respect among employees and leadership keeps everyone motivated and empowered to do amazing work no matter your personality or Nationality. Secondly, Supercell consistently goes above and beyond what you would expect from any company to ensure the personal and professional satisfaction of individual employees... I am not talking about company retreats, or tons of vacation time, I am referring to the little things they do for their people that you will never read about in the press, or see included in recruiting materials. Supercell genuinely cares about its people and shows it at every possible opportunity. Finally, Supercell employees are just a genuinely fun, diverse and talented bunch of people from every corner of the world.

Cons

If I had to pick one, it would be that you need a lot of patience and humility to work at Supercell, which may not work for some people. It seems that products and projects take longer here than at other companies since they are not shackled with meaningless or forced deadlines and pushed out the door before they are ready. In addition, leadership works to facilitate projects, not dictate them, which could be frustrating for those only capable of a top-down or directorial management style. Those who do not want to get their hands dirty would not fit in well at Supercell.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Supercell.

Supercell Photos

+ Add Photo
Supercell photo of: Pretty colorful
Supercell photo of: We call our team of character artists Creature Shop
Supercell photo of: Artificial sunlight – comes in handy starting in November
Supercell photo of: Hay Day team is the first mobile game we launched
Supercell photo of: Daily QA session