Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco - Not too good so far | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco

"Not too good so far"

Current Employee - Deputy Court Clerk
Current Employee - Deputy Court Clerk

Pros

Overworked and underpaid so far

Cons

No growth oppportunity so far

Advice to Management

None so far

Other Employee Reviews for Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco

1. "Great experience as a Fellow"

Current Intern - Fellow in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Fellow in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

I am currently doing a fellowship at the self-help center and I absolutely love my coworkers. There is a true team mentality here. Everyone, regardless of position, is very welcoming and is always quick to help whoever needs help or has questions. Legal information for certain cases is provided for people who aren't representative and I believe everyone is truly there to help as much as they can within the constraints of staying neutral.

Cons

Because you are an employee of the court and we can help both parties of the case it is sometimes very difficult to remain neutral. It is often a thankless job (from the litigants not your coworkers) due to the fact that we cannot give any advice. As with any government job there's is many hoops to jump through to get anything done.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Just remember that keeping the employees happy really does help with the quality of work going on in the center. With such tight quarters, employees need to have a way to vent.

"Sf superior court is a fraud govt agency."

Former Employee - Deputy Clerk in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Deputy Clerk in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing good about sf superior court .

Cons

Judges and employees are secretive and full of prejudice.

Advice to Management

In file # cgc-14-540472, the sf superior court is not supposed to input govt. 68608(b) and ruled over unresponded peremptory challenge by the judge. This is unfair and it's not a good ruling method.

Work at Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco? Share Your Experiences

Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco