Superior Group - Superior Technical Resources Clear Program Albany | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Superior Group

"Superior Technical Resources Clear Program Albany"

Former Employee - Customer Service Attendant in Albany, NY
Former Employee - Customer Service Attendant in Albany, NY

Pros

Decent pay and benefits were available for full time employees.

Cons

Bad communication, overall I was very unsatisfied with how I was treated and so was our entire staff.

Advice to Management

Communicate more effectively with employees, treat them as people and not just numbers. After working almost 2 years we were all let go without any warning at all. There was no severance and I know that the higher ups most have known this was coming. Unfortunately we were all screwed over. Some of us found out that we were closing while at home by checking our website. There was no notice from anyone. The Superior Staffing managers we ok to deal with but there was no management of the project that we all worked on in Albany. It was a very horrible experience.

Other Employee Reviews for Superior Group

1. "Worked as a contractor for Lockheed Martin"

Former Employee - Systems / Software Engineer in Owego, NY
    Former Employee - Systems / Software Engineer in Owego, NY

Pros

Interface with company rep was excellent. Salary was great. I wasn't expecting vacation and other benefits when I first considered a contract position.

Cons

There really are no downsides, other than temporary, contract employment. Although now-a-days a contract position is as safe as a full-time one.

Advice to Management

Maybe better communication of company status, both with the Superior and the contract placement.

2. "First Entry"

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Chandler, AZ

Pros

This was a great way to get your foot in the door with other big-name companies in the valley to see if you like the work environment and to get in touch with the right people for getting hired on regular full-time.

Cons

As always; being a contract employee has some risks involved, and in this economy, you could find yourself without work quickly. Also, you don't get 401k matching and as many holidays as the people that you work alongside.

Advice to Management

N/A