Supplemental Health Care - Good company with values focus | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

"Good company with values focus"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

The company on the whole is very supportive. There's a positive atmosphere in the office, and with weekly one on ones with supervisors, you always know where you stand. I also like that the company maintains a values focus and that the senior leadership is so accessible.

Cons

As a staffing firm, there is a significant focus on revenue, which means high expectations for performance. The corporate structure is pretty flat, so there are only a handful of people between a recruiter and the CEO, but that means advancement opportunities can be limited.

Advice to Management

Focus on developing better corporate support services (i.e. learning, accounting, IT, etc...), so the recruiters can spend less time fixing computer or paperwork problems and more time recruiting.

Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care

1. "Supplemental has a great environement to work. The team members are very relaxed and always come to help when needed."

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The 401k program is exceptional and their selling points for candidates is uncompareable. Talk about pet insurance, Great 401K and and the unbelievable referral program.

Cons

There are not too many young people that work for the company or at least for my office. The team here is more like experienced and nothing like right out of college co-workers.

Advice to Management

I do not have anything right now but iw ill let you know if anything comes up.

2. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are very flexible with your work schedule and seem to have an understanding that the work/life balance is very important to their employees. In my first meeting with the Senior Regional VP, her first question to me was "What can I do for you?". In all my years in staffing, I had never been asked that by a manager before! All they cared about was how much I could do for them. I feel very needed and appreciated by my managers on a regular basis.

Cons

It being a smaller company, the technology is taking some time to catch-up.

Advice to Management

Keep asking the internal and contract employees what they need and what can best help them do their jobs better. Also, keep investing in improving upon the technology that will help us all do our jobs more efficiently. We appreciate it!