Supplemental Health Care - Lacking in management and caring department | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

"Lacking in management and caring department"

Former Contractor - Registered Nurse
Former Contractor - Registered Nurse

I worked at Supplemental Health Care as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

High tax free take home pay

Cons

attention to details. last assignment worked with no healthcare.. was overlooked. complaint with hospital was not rectified after 3 complaints and left position myself. Agency kept last paycheck without follow-up or thorough investigation. Long time between assignments. Also multiple agents throughout the length of my association with this company, at least in 4 in less than 2 years. Had trouble with call backs or e-mail responses.

Advice to Management

Would like to see details attended to. No healthcare for that assignment and in between assignments will cost "me" at tax time.

Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Market Manager
    Current Employee - Market Manager

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have really enjoyed my time with Supplemental Health Care. They are a very fair organization and treat their employees with respect, offering a nice work/life balance which is difficult to achieve in the Staffing industry. I would recommend this company to friends and other professionals.

Cons

Pay rate seems to be on the lower end of the industry standard for Health Care Staffing, but they have been fair to me.

Advice to Management

Share the same sense of urgency for office employees as shown to field talent. When business issues arise with pay, it typically takes multiple steps to rectify the situation and makes the employee feel like they are not valued.

"Healthcare professionals deserve better"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

Nice co-workers. Great IT department. Steady pay check.

Cons

"Over promise/under deliver" to healthcare professionals and employees. Misleading upper management and lack of company team building events.

Advice to Management

Increasing your micromanagement yields to unhappy employees and high turnover - which is rampant.