Supplemental Health Care - Average- good company with areas that could improve. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

"Average- good company with areas that could improve."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are pretty good (better than the competitors) and coworkers are enjoyable.

Cons

Not enough advancement opportunities. Outside of revenue generating positions (sales and staffing) there is little to no opportunity to move up. The structure of the support positions could be improved (i.e. who they report to). There should be a way for ALL employees to attend the annual 100+ club. Being in a support position would be much more rewarding if there was an incentive. (Other positions get bonused on placements while those who actually work on the files get nothing- which means during busy cycles, an 8 hour work day is not enough time for everything. Unfortunately there is no incentive to complete all of the necessary work, other than for your own personal satisfaction of not failing).

Advice to Management

Give all employees the same treatment. Whether it be staffing, administrative, or office support positions, all of them need incentives. Non revenue positions make the revenue positions possible.

Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care

"SHC is a supportive, rewarding organization that promotes superior performance delivery."

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

They offer superb training and support. They pay well and the benefits are second to none. It is a positive organization and enjoys an outstanding reputation in the healthcare staffing industry.

Cons

I can't think of anything other than opportunities for advancement. Although, I was promoted two years ago!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Our CEO is a warm, kind-hearted leader that really listens to the company voice.

"Amazing Career"

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great career opportunity, benefits are outstanding, and offers me the chance to excel both at home and in my career

Cons

Unstable industry, but then again the entire economy is unstable. We make the best of it!