Supplemental Health Care - Revolving Door | Glassdoor

"Revolving Door"

I worked at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

Internal office staff was always a great group of folks. They valued family/personal time, which was refreshing. Corporate HR, including payroll was always exceptionally helpful and should be valued.

Cons

Things were constantly changing. People came and went, and it was not always due to a poor hire. Some upper management was down right patronizing and highly unprofessional. It seemed that these were the "leaders" that continued to get promoted. Just because you can drive revenue doesn't give you a free pass to disparage others- especially publicly.

Advice to Management

Motivate through positive feedback and encouragement, not through fear. Take a good look at who you have in place in management, and hold them as accountable as you do everyone else. Until this happens, I cannot recommend this company to anyone I care about.

Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care

"Not for me"

Pros

Really nice people, good client base,

Cons

Directive can tend to change sporadically and I did not feel it was open to discussion

"SHC is a supportive, rewarding organization that promotes superior performance delivery."

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

They offer superb training and support. They pay well and the benefits are second to none. It is a positive organization and enjoys an outstanding reputation in the healthcare staffing industry.

Cons

I can't think of anything other than opportunities for advancement. Although, I was promoted two years ago!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Our CEO is a warm, kind-hearted leader that really listens to the company voice.