Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid backing for a road therapist

Jun 15, 2021 - Occupational Therapist in Brighton, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent setup and follow-through on a high-intensity contract Consistent communication Fair rate

Cons

None I've yet come across.

Continue reading

Supplemental Health Care Response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're lucky to have you as part of the SHC team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Jul 29, 2021 - Recruiting Director in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company offers competitive pay, flexibility to work from home or in the office, and if one branch of the company doesn't work for you, they will help you find a different area to work in to keep you with the company. They also offer great incentives such as anniversary bonuses, holiday bonuses, and weekly/monthly lunches. There is SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY to move up in the company.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time for Supplemental Healthcare. Some people may not like how long it may take to start receiving your first bonus check.

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Disappointing

Jul 27, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is okay, they have decent benefits, they will advance pay, pay for out of state licensing

Cons

They won't have your back when you need them, they arent nurses, they do not understand safety and licensing standards. If you refuse to take keys for an assignment you feel is unsafe they will black ball you from the agency. They will tell you to "stick it out" if you tell them its unsafe. They will always side with their clients and hang there staff out to dry. AVOID WORKING FOR THEM! THEY OVER PROMISE, UNDER DELIVER AND WILL GHOST YOU WHEN YOU HAVE AN ISSUE. I tell anyone and everyone to avoid this agency, unless you like to be thrown under the bus.

Continue reading

Supplemental Health Care Response

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We take all of our reviews seriously and would like the opportunity to discuss your experience working with SHC in more detail. What you have described is not the experience we wish to provide our nurses. It is important to us that all of our nurses feel they are supported and safe while on assignment with Supplemental Health Care. If you would be willing to email us at feedback@supplementalhealthcare.com we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to look into this further and address the concerns you have expressed with the recruiter you worked with. Thank you again for your review.

Discover more reviews about Supplemental Health Care.