Support.com - Love working from home. | Glassdoor

"Love working from home."

Current Employee - Supervisor in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is my first work at home position and I love it. Promotion for within as long as you are willing to go for it. Learn what you can learn as they are always willing to help you, but you have to want it There are pay for performance and if you are willing to perform you will make extra pay for that great performance. 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision. All the bells and whistles you could ask for.

Cons

You will always have ups and downs in any company. What matters is what do you make if it? What can you learn from these ups and downs and are you willing to stick with the company when they go through the downs. It is what you make of it!

Advice to Management

Knowledge is the key to successful employees. 😀

Support.com2019-05-03

Support.com Response

May 17, 2019Support.com Leadership Team

Thank you for your feedback! We are so excited about many of the recent changes we have made to our organization. Thank you for noticing and being an active part of these changes! We continue to grow and develop as an organization and leadership team!

"Good place for growth if you can keep up with everything."

Current Employee - Remote Support Tech RST in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Support.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits and remote work. People complain about the so much with this company and I can understand why. However, saying they lie or not transparent is completely false. If you look in the Spirit page all the information is right there including what you agreed to when you accepted you position in the company. Everything from how coachings are conducted to NPS spreadsheets and meeting notes from the companies IT... department. Recently we experienced a tool outage. The meeting notes addressed this and they are currently looking for solutions to not only prevent this from occurring again but looking at ways of identifying them before they happen. If you wanna stay up-to-date in this company you NEED to be an independent worker and look for the information on your own.

Cons

Limited pay. In order to move up you have to have at least 6 months of employment. This is the standard for most companies tho.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to those supervisors who are too lax in their roles. It can create a feeling of uncertainty in agents when coaching. Would love to see roles open up in HR and hiring.

Support.com2019-03-14

Support.com Response

March 19, 2019Support.com Leadership Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and insight. We appreciate that you recognize we are very transparent with our employees, and we are looking for those self-managing work-from-home employees who appreciate transparency from an employer. We do value our ...

2. "okay place to work mostly"

Current Employee - Ops Manager in Nash, TN

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

work from home and hours

Cons

pay is better at other companies in the same field

Support.com2019-09-15

Discover more reviews about Support.com.